As culture collapses and rebirths, it has come to be that forbearance, and even objectivity, strikes far too many as mainly a moral matter–or worse just an aesthetic. After all: Good strategy requires it. An average person can readily develop an impressive depth of knowledge on a given topic–extensive familiarity with the facts, figures, context, etc. Yet in matters debatable, an effective strategy will subordinate (or at the very least join) a depth of knowledge to a breadth of knowledge: Familiarity with a variety of perspectives on the given matter.
Again: Forbearance, and even objectivity, strikes far too many as mainly a moral matter–or worse just an aesthetic. And such is the case, far from never, in estimations of strategies for establishing a breadth of knowledge: “That’s nice of you to give the other side their chance to speak;” or, “It sure is impressive that you’ve familiarized yourself with so many points of view!”
Meanwhile, everybody’s looking for something: Some of them want to use you; some of them want to be used by you. And so two of the best tactics always will be:
Triangulation onto truth, or something most alike it, by finding contenders’ common-ground of objective facts, thence ferreting the foundations for their respective potential biases, in order to follow (a few phases of) the money (or prestige, etc) which would animate those biases.
“The tendency is for hypocrisy’s inevitable implosion to destroy its intended beneficiaries.”
The continuous manifestation of this fact should, by pure logic, compel would-be hypocrites to depart from such a path, choosing instead a way that, albeit conniving or even malevolent, yet avoids the failure which hypocrisy always brings. Nevertheless, examples mount of hypocrites giving themselves very good advice–to quit–while very seldom following it: Instead persisting to put their potential in a vice, by the respective else collective vices variously of desperation else cowardice generally and expedience else sloth generally.
Brief current and history of hypocrisy
In this modern, progressive era, Harvard University is among many elite Historically White Colleges and Universities which hypocritically–indeed strategically, even manically–accept mediocre blacks as students, even as professors–only to end those blacks’ potential for pale excellence at institutions in which they’d’ve better fit; instead, Harvard condemns the coddled black to a life as so pseudo an intellectual as would be laughable if it weren’t so pitiful.
Yet setting aside such subtle examples–though they indeed be obvious, ongoing, and, by the hiring-habits of the black pets of white academicians, accelerating–still there are plenty accessible examples of hypocrisy readily destroying hapless hypocrites and their complicit would-be beneficiaries.
4. Western women as untouchable war-mongering pawns. The hypocritical women of the White Feather Society used their men-given female-privilege to mock and scorn disempowered men who sought to opt out of war. Eventually when the First World War had murdered or maimed one-quarter of the eligible males in England–the penis-less war-mongering pawns celebrated their utopia by variously coasting down to a lonely death; ‘lowering their standards’ all the way to a willingness of accepting the companionship of a severely wounded veteran; and even erecting erection-less dyke-bars where lonely unloved bored boring women could congregate to fake-care, fake-cry, fake-laugh, and fake-fuck.
3. Sniveling, slithering Men Going Their Own Way. After countless opportunities to upend patriarchs who relegate women as social-pawns, countless cowardly hypocritical men sterilized their mind, might, libido, and life–in order to avoid the “gynocentrism” whereby patriarchs enlisted their caged women to cage men. The faggot frauds then feigned freedom, as they spent the rest of their pointless lives cobbling excuses for being modern-day self-caged eunuchs.
2. Dowry of non-murdered Chinese girls. Chinese men, too weak else cowardly to dissent, effected, in their part, a nation hypocritically addicted to abortion as central to centralized planning–resulting in the mass-murder of millions upon millions of Chinese girls in the womb, which led to a spiked drop in available women, thus, by the supply-and-demand which affects even the most anti-capitalist of cultures, came the spikes in dowry for available women, which precluded millions of men from ever hoping to afford a wife–men who then simply coasted down to miserable, empty death.
1. Suicide of empowered Chinese girls. Chinese women, too weak else cowardly to dissent, effected, in their part, a nation hypocritically addicted to sublimation of slave women’s most fundamental creative potential–channeling femininity into credulous zeal for, else cowardly resignation to, a life of squandering potential for the propping up of countless, cheap props for western gluttons. Accordingly China, the hard-fought gender-neutral utopian slave-state, is one of only two or three areas in the entire world wherein the self-murder rate for women is not far lower than the self-murder rate for men. In fact, since all Chinese are equal but some are more equal than others–Chinese women have overtaken Chinese men, as to rates of self-murder.
0. The Immoral of the Story
Regardless of all this, hypocrisy will continue to enchant those credulous cowards who deserve its destruction–who limp through life as beggars at a cultural casino: Hoping to sneak by, by their malevolent docility–right up to the point when justly they die.
Every real war is, fundamentally and functionally, a series of discrete battles for Time and Attention — id est a war about Faith.
In war, tactics only affect — id est disaffect — if, on some important level, they confuse — especially by misleading: Causing the opponent to misprioritize.
When setting the stage to manage your Time and Attention: Imagine, and accordingly act, as if you were at war. Because you are.
Grace’s Pyramid of Power
Rungs of the ascending Ladder:
4. Patience (id est Resolve)
Fear of Faith is a social-construct
Fear of Faith is a social construct. After all, as a most famous Naturalist Atheist framed: “If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him.” Thus it follows: Obsession to disprove God necessarily proceeds from, and proceeds necessarily from, Credulity id est defeat on a battlefield in the war for Time and Attention, id est Faith.
War is always easy to win: Warlords, by definition, always must be manic misers who, contradictorily, always spread themselves thin; thus always must focus on trends, never on individuals (id est never enough, id est never in the right way). Instead: Vainly endeavoring, by rites aka concocted trends, to control enough individuals, and cull enough of the uncontrollable, to realize their formulation of a fearful, self-flattering vie to wage enough war to practice dodging death enough for the warlord to feel — on their deathbed — that ultimately they learned how to evade death eternal.
Thus, first: Any individual can easily ‘slip through the cracks’ to escape the path of the war-machine, simply saving themselves; yet second: Any individual can easily — though surely not as easily — slip through the cracks and out of the path, id est leave the always-synthetic cave, prepare, return, and defeat the machine, by causing the synthetic cave to collapse in on itself, though the simple, irresistible invitation to implosion via the virus of objectivity. Yes, this is simple; and, as with so much that is simple: It is Not easy. Moreover, artful invitation of an Objectivity Virus is the only way to survive one’s facilitation of the victory: All other methods, always more easy and less simple, will require some form of martyrdom — which, itself, will always be the seed of the next doomed war-machine, born of a cowardice and mania whose fundament is the weakness of Impatience, however manifest — including, but certainly not limited to, the addictive impracticality of grandiosity, the timid hypocrisy of malevolence, the melodramatic bluff of rigidity.
Many war-tactics can, at least for a blink, effectively guard against outward, even inward, professions of Faith; yet no tactic can guard long enough against Faith’s most famed facet: Hope.
Moreover, war is easy to win because, by definition, the warlord must lose; and History is told only by the winners, dooming then, to repetition, those listeners who — whether by cowardice, vanity or otherwise id est other vice — cursorily distill parables’ plots and pageantry at the expense of the principles.
On a related note: The two necessary, sufficient elements to lymphatic rebalance are: